The right team with the right technology for your court reporting and transcription needs.
Two locations with conference rooms for depositions
and secure facilities for law enforcement transcription:
301 N. Lake Avenue,
Pasadena, CA 91101
352 South Drive
Natchitoches, LA 71457
Covering Central and
CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES:
Huntington Court Reporters & Transcription, Inc.offers web-based transcription services for Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement agencies throughout the United States. Huntington understands the commitment of law enforcement departments to individuals' confidentiality, and we pride ourselves on our three secured facilities and onsite transcription staffs for those agencies that request a secured facility. Most of our transcriptionists are Certified Shorthand Reporters and steno-transcriptionists, and all have undergone background checks and been fingerprinted.
COURT REPORTING AND LEGAL VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICES:
Huntington Court Reporters & Transcription, Inc.,has been in business since 1983. Our court reporters and legal videographers provide professional, accurate and timely court reporting and legal videography services to private and public clients.
- Experienced realtime reporters who report depositions, hearings, arbitrations and meetings
- Professional videographers and interpreters
- Conference rooms in Pasadena, California, and Natchitoches and Alexandria, Louisiana
- 24/7 on-line scheduling with e-mail confirmation
- Compressed transcript, ASCII file, PD file on CD available
- Exhibits scanned and copied to CD available
- Online repository available
- Examinations Under Oath
- Public Hearings/City Council Meetings
- Focus Group Meetings
- Medical Board Hearings
- 341(a) Hearings
- Deposition Summaries (via tape, digital phone-in, or digital files)
- Condensed Transcripts
- We now offer videoconferencing facilities.
We are 20 minutes from the Burbank Airport, 45 minutes from the Ontario Airport, and 50 minutes from LAX.